May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Moroccan Style Vegan Stew
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A rich and hearty meal that’s very healthy.
|1 yellow bell pepper, (stemmed and chopped)|
|3 dates, (pitted and chopped)|
|2 cups cooked chickpeas|
|Crushed chili flakes|
|1/2 cup coconut oil|
|2 sweet potatoes, (peeled and chopped)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|3 cups vegetable stock|
|2 carrots, (chopped)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1 can crushed tomatoes|
|1 onion, (diced small)|
|1 teaspoon ground coriander|
- Pour coconut oil into large pot. Heat to medium. Once hot, add onions and reduce heat. Cook until onion is soft,
- Add chili flakes, cumin and coriander to pot and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute for additional minute.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, dates and sweet potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and stir ingredients together.
- Pour in vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and yellow bell pepper, season with salt and pepper and stir together. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon stew into serving bowls and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >